SelectSender is a tool for Office 365 users who need to send mail from different addresses.
This utility allows an Office 365 OWA user the ability to easily select the From address of the new, replied or forwarded message.
SelectSender can be used only in cooperation with ChooseFrom 365 service.
The utility is a Web application.
- Read End User License Agreement.
FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS ONLY IF YOU ARE AGREE TO EULA.
- Make sure that ChooseFrom 365 service is working properly for your test alias address. Let’s suppose that your non-default address is
alias1 <[email protected]>.
- Login to your Office 365 and select Outlook. Click “New Message” button. Select More actions at the bottom of the message.
- Go to the bottom of the list and select Get Add-ins. Select My Add-ins. Scroll down and click Add a custom add-in.From the drop-down list, select “Add from URL…”. Place https://www.ivasoft.com/SelectSender2/selectsender2.xml to the “Enter the URL of the add-in’s manifest file:” field. Click OK button . Now you’ll see a warning message. Click Install button .
Note that by clicking “Install” you agree with EULA.
- Make sure that SelectSender is in the list. Click Close icon to close “Add-ins for Outlook” window.
- Create a new message and click More actions at the bottom of the message . Choose SelectSender from the list  .
- When SelectSender tab will open, click the Plus sign icon  to add an alias address. Fill out the Display Name and SMTP address fields. Click Save .
- (Optional) Click “Get proxy addresses” button  to import your current SMTP aliases.
- Click the cross icon  to close SelectSender window.
- Create a new e-mail message on Office 365 OWA. Select an external address you can control as a recipient address. Fill out the Subject line and message body. Click the SelectSender icon. When SelectSender tab will appear click alias1 <[email protected]> . In a moment you’ll see a confirmation message  and a notification . Click the Send button .
- On the receiving side open the message you just sent and make sure that it’s from alias1 <[email protected]> .
SelectSender has been tested with:
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE 11 web browsers on Windows
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on OS X El Capitan, Snow Leopard and High Sierra on Mac
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on Android
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on iOs for iPhone
- IE 10 Mobile on Windows Phone 8.1
SelectSender does not work with:
- Outlook for Windows/Windows Mobile/Windows Phone
There exists an add-in for Windows Outlook named SmartReply
- Outlook for Mac
- Outlook for Android
- Outlook for iPhone
Q. I am about to purchase this product but I wondering regarding updates/patches. What are the policies regarding updates? Do you provide them freely or as a purchase?
A. As a registered user, you will get free updates for one year from the date of purchase.
Once the new version is ready, this information will be e-mailed to all registered users. We will send updates via e-mail to those who request them.
Q. I have already ordered your software and want to view data relating to my order.
A. Just visit our Customer Care Center.