You cannot set up the default From or Reply-to address value in Microsoft® Outlook natively.
This utility allows you to insert any address/alias you wish to the “From:” and/or “Have replies sent to:” field of each new message.
If you have a shared mailbox or a group you have been given permission to send as, SetFrom will help you to pre-populate the From: or Reply-To: address.
Current version: 1.0.12
- Download SetFrom2013-Demo.zip and unpack it.
- Exit Outlook in case it is running.
- Execute SetFromSetup.exe and after completing the installation start Outlook.
- Click File -> Options -> Add-ins. Select “COM add-ins” in the Manage: listbox (at the bottom of the page) and click Go button. You will see checked SetFrom in the list there.
- Click File -> Options -> Add-ins -> Add-in Options. Select SetFrom tab. Fill out the ‘From’ field. Click Apply. Click OK.
- Create a new message. Enable the “From:” field. Make sure the “From:” field is pre-populated.
SetFrom has been tested with Outlook 2013/2016/2019 32-bit and 64-bit under Microsoft Windows 7/8/10.
About this demo version
Q. Does SetFrom works only on messages that are replied to or forwarded, or will it also work with messages that I originate from scratch?
A. SetFrom populates the “From:” and/or the “Have replies sent to:” fields for each NEW (never been sent or saved) message regardless of whether it is a brand new message or a reply or a forward.
Q. I am about to purchase this product but I wondering regarding updates/patches. What are the policies regarding updates? Do you provide them freely or as a purchase?
A. As a registered user, you will get free updates for one year from the date of purchase.
Once the new version is ready, this information will be e-mailed to all registered users. We will send updates via e-mail to those who request them.
Q. I have already ordered your software and want to view data relating to my order.
A. Just visit our Customer Care Center.