Outlook 365 web interface does not allow you the ability to send from one address and get replies at another.
SetReplyAddress utility provides this functionality.
Current version: 126.96.36.199
- Read End User License Agreement. FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS ONLY IF YOU ARE AGREE TO EULA.
- Login to your Office 365 and select Outlook. Click “New Message” button. Select More actions at the bottom of the message.
- Go to the bottom of the list and select Get Add-ins. Select My Add-ins. Scroll down and click Add a custom add-in.
From the drop-down list, select “Add from URL…”. Place https://www.ivasoft.com/SetReplyAddress2/SetReplyAddress2.xml to the “Enter the URL of the add-in’s manifest file:” field. Click OK button . Now you’ll see a warning message. Click Install button .
Note that by clicking “Install” you agree with EULA.
- Make sure that SetReplyAddress is in the list. Click Close icon to close “Add-ins for Outlook” window.
- Create a new message and click More actions at the bottom of the message . Choose SetReplyAddress from the list  .
- Populate “Display Name” field with “John Doe” . Populate “SMTP Address” field with “[email protected]” . Click Save button. 
- Send a message to any address you can control.
- Login to your Office 365 and select Outlook.
- Click “New Message” button. Select More actions at the bottom of the message.
- Go to the bottom of the list and select Get Add-ins. Select My Add-ins.
- Click on “My Add-ins” and click three dots icon near SetReplyAddress add-in  and select Remove.
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE 11 web browsers on Windows
- Outlook for Mac
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on OS X El Capitan, Snow Leopard and High Sierra on Mac
- Firefox on Android
- Firefox on iOs for iPhone
- Outlook for Windows/Windows Mobile/Windows Phone
(These versions of Outlook allow you to set up a Reply-To: address natively)
- Outlook for Android
- Outlook for iPhone
- IE 10 Mobile on Windows Phone 8.1
This application is free of charge if you are using it for your individual non-commercial purposes. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support services to users of freeware IvaSoft products.