ShowAlias has been created to allow an Outlook 365 user to see if an e-mail has been sent to his main (default) e-mail address or an alias address.
Current version: 18.104.22.168The utility is a Web application.
- Read End User License Agreement. FOLLOW THE NEXT STEPS ONLY IF YOU ARE AGREE TO EULA.
- Login to your Office 365 and select Outlook. Navigate to Inbox and select any message. Select More actions at the top of the message.
- Go to the bottom of the list and select Get Add-ins. Select My Add-ins. Scroll down and click Add a custom add-in.
From the drop-down list, select “Add from URL…”. Place https://www.ivasoft.com/ShowAliasOWA/showaliasowa.xml to the “Enter the URL of the add-in’s manifest file:” field . Click OK button . Now you’ll see a warning message. Click Install button .
Note that by clicking “Install” you agree with EULA.
- Make sure that ShowAlias is in the list. Click Close icon to close “Add-ins for Outlook” window.
- From external address you can operate (i.e. [email protected]) send a test message to you default address and another test message to your alias address.
- Open the message sent to alias. Select More actions at the top of the message . Select ShowAlias in the list .
ShowAlias pane will appear. Click the pin icon  to “pin” the pane in the open position. Note there is the “Received as: …” field .
ShowAlias has been tested with:
- Outlook 2016/2019 for Windows
- Outlook for Mac
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge and IE 11 web browsers on Windows
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on OS X El Capitan, Snow Leopard and High Sierra on Mac
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on Android
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari on iOs for iPhone
ShowAlias does not work with:
- Outlook 2013 and earlier versions for Windows
There exists an add-in for Windows Outlook
- Outlook for Android
- Outlook for iPhone
- Outlook for Windows Mobile/Windows Phone
- IE 10 Mobile on Windows Phone 8.1
This application is a freeware. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support services to users of freeware IvaSoft products.